M&Q Packaging is a leader in the development and production of high temperature heat stabilized vacuum bagging film, available in a variety of gauges and extremely wide widths.
High-temperature, puncture and chemical-resistant, M&Q Packaging’s sterilization packaging is used in leading medical and dental facilities throughout the world.
Durable and reliable, M&Q Packaging’s distillation bags for solvent recovery are extremely strong and abrasion resistant with excellent heat and chemical resistance.
For superior puncture, abrasion and/or high heat resistance in cleanroom applications, M&Q Packaging’s cleanroom packaging is made from FDA approved grade A resins and meet class 100 standards.
Offering a wide variety of nylon and poly based high-temperature FDA compliant materials, M&Q Packaging can convert a wide range of products for meat packaging and the meat industry.
Innovators in nylon, polyester and elastomer-based high temperature, FDA compliant materials, M&Q Packaging will work with you to develop packaging to suit your individual specifications.
Superior Technology for
Technical Packaging Products
M&Q Packaging LLC is a leader in the high temperature plastic packaging industry. With over 50 years of experience, our customers rely on M&Q to deliver the highest quality of safe, durable, cost-effective and cutting edge packaging products for the aerospace/composites, medical, solvent recovery and food preparation industries. We take pride in our unparalleled technical expertise and customer service.
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization Concerns Create Challenge for Medical Industry November 14, 2019
- M&Q Packaging Expands Production Capabilities October 23, 2019
- M&Q Holdings, LLC Acquires Flavorseal, LLC March 16, 2018
- Clear High Strength Nylon 6 Vacuum Bagging Film May 16, 2017
- M&Q Nylon in Lamination and Composite Production May 15, 2017
- Nylon Polyamide Solvent Recovery Bags May 15, 2017
- Polyamide Film and Acrylic Rod Manufacture May 15, 2017