M&Q Packaging is a leader in the development and production of high temperature heat stabilized vacuum bagging film, available in a variety of gauges and extremely wide widths.
High-temperature, puncture and chemical-resistant, M&Q Packaging’s sterilization packaging is used in leading medical and dental facilities throughout the world.
Durable and reliable, M&Q Packaging’s distillation bags for solvent recovery are extremely strong and abrasion resistant with excellent heat and chemical resistance.
For superior puncture, abrasion and/or high heat resistance in cleanroom applications, M&Q Packaging’s cleanroom packaging is made from FDA approved grade A resins and meet class 100 standards.
Offering a wide variety of nylon and poly based high-temperature FDA compliant materials, M&Q Packaging can convert a wide range of products for meat packaging and the meat industry.
Innovators in nylon, polyester and elastomer-based high temperature, FDA compliant materials, M&Q Packaging will work with you to develop packaging to suit your individual specifications.
Superior Technology for
Technical Packaging Products
M&Q Packaging LLC is a leader in the high temperature plastic packaging industry. With over 50 years of experience, our customers rely on M&Q to deliver the highest quality of safe, durable, cost-effective and cutting edge packaging products for the aerospace/composites, medical, solvent recovery and food preparation industries. We take pride in our unparalleled technical expertise and customer service.
- M&Q Nylon films ideal for MAP Packaging March 2, 2022
- M&Q Develops Improved Anti-Static Film May 20, 2021
- M&Q introduces nylon films for form, fill and seal machines November 3, 2020
- M&Q announces new product line of disposable protective covers for small electronics May 4, 2020
- M&Q develops very large disposable medical equipment covers for health facilities April 13, 2020
- Full Coverage Disposable Steering Wheel Covers April 10, 2020
- Solvent Equipment Manufacturer Expands Product Line with Distinctive Distillation Bag February 6, 2020