M&Q Packaging has developed a new co-polyester material which is available in tube stock and sheeting (for thermoforming applications). M&Q also can convert this roll stock into bags at the exact size required for your application.
Our Polyester Films are:
- Ovenable to 400°F
- Abrasion and puncture resistant
- Very low in protein adhesion (promotes browning).
- Easy to process
- Sealable at significantly lower temperatures than traditional polyester film
- Perfect for thermoforming applications at 5 to 6 mils thickness (which forms beautifully to draw depths in excess of 5”)
- A wider sealing window than other polyester and polyamide films (which cuts rework rates into the low single digits)
- Available as heat shrinkable polyester film and bags in widths from 8” to 16” wide and in gauges from .80 mil to 1.20mils thick.