With superior chemical resistance and precise widths that make stripping nylon material from cured rods a breeze, our very narrow tubular polyamide nylon film is a popular choice of acrylic rod manufacturers.
M&Q’s nylon Acrylic Rod Casings are:
- Heat resistant up to 400°F
- Extremely strong and abrasion resistant
- Available in lay-flat tubing and v-fold widths from 1” to 84”
- Vacuum bags are available in widths from 2”x3” to 54”x110”
- Specialize in small jobs involving custom size tubes
- Made in the USA