With over 50 years of experience with nylon bags and films for composite manufacturing, M&Q Packaging is a leader in the development and production of high temperature, heat-stabilized vacuum bagging films and supplies in a variety of shapes, sizes, and materials.
M&Q vacuum bags and film are:
- Able to be autoclaved, with a service temperature up to 400℉
- Vacuum sealable, extremely strong and abrasion resistant
- An excellent gas barrier
- Available as tubular, centerfold and sheet form polyamide-nylon films and bulk molding compound webs
- Available in gauges from .80 mil to 5 mils thick
- Available in pre-made bags as small as 2”x3” and as large as 54”x110”
M&Q provides vacuum bags for the aerospace, defense, recreational and ballistic glass industries.